Exterior Non-Lighted Signs
The best outdoor business signs are designed to make the right first impression.
Bring in customers, establish your brand, and set yourself apart as a top-tier organization with an impressive exterior sign that is built to last.
Esco-Pacific Signs is a full-service company that will handle every aspect of your project, from concept design and surveying to manufacturing and installation. We have decades of experience and a long list of satisfied clients. Contact us now for a free consultation!
Exterior Business Sign?
An outdoor sign can be illuminated or non-illuminated, depending on your needs. Non-lighted variations involve any signage without built-in electrical capabilities. At Esco-Pacific Signs, we can produce both types. But on this page, we will focus on exterior non-lighted signs.
Custom outdoor signs provide the perfect way for you to connect and communicate with your customers. They are the gateway to your brand, so a visually striking sign is a must-have.
Get in touch with us today to find out more about your options.
Non-Lighted Exterior Sign Options
There are endless options when it comes to installing signage outside your business.
- Exterior Wall Signs: This is a type of sign that is attached to the exterior wall of a building, such as a large company logo or a smaller regulatory sign.
- Parapet Sign: A parapet sign is similar in many ways to an exterior wall sign. It would be fixed to a parapet – an extended section of wall near the roofline.
- Canopy Sign: Signage may also be fitted to an awning or canopy, depending on their design and structure.
- Monument Sign: Monument signs are also known as monolith signs. They are usually built at ground level as permanent brick and mortar installations.
- Pylon Signs: In contrast to monument signs, pylon signs are typically raised off the ground using supportive columns.
- Rooftop Signs: Rooftop signs are built above the roofline. This allows the rooftop signage to stand out against the skyline.
- Freestanding Signs: Freestanding signs are self-supporting. They can include permanent installations or smaller-scale designs.
- Blade Signs: A blade sign is designed to stick out from a building, sitting at a 90-degree angle to stand out to passing pedestrians or traffic.
- Banners: A type of lightweight and cost-effective printed sign.
- Digital Signs: Digital signs feature electronic screens that display customizable images and messages.
The different types of exterior signs listed here can be fully customized according to your needs. Whether you want a flat-cut product or a sign with standout three-dimensional lettering, we can help. Our experts have an extensive back catalog of outstanding projects.
At Esco-Pacific Signs, our experts have an extensive catalog of outstanding products. Work with us to create the perfect sign solution for your needs.
Exterior Business Sign Ideas: Top Uses
You can use exterior signage for various reasons, from drawing attention to your business to setting out regulations and rules in a company parking lot. Examples include:
- Company logo
- Identification signs
- Multi-tenant signs
- ADA/Code signs and handicap signs
- Regulatory signs
- Wayfinding signs
- Directional signs
- Digital signage/digital message center
- Informational signs
No matter what you need, Esco Pacific Signs is a full-service company with everything you need in-house. We have the skill and experience to fit your needs.
Why Choose a Non-Illuminated Exterior Sign?
There are pros and cons to choosing a non-illuminated sign. It might stand out less in lower lights. But here are some of the advantages of non-lighted exterior business signs:
- Budget-friendly: A non-illuminated sign will be easier on your budget. It will be cheaper to produce and install and save on your electricity bill. If you are looking to limit the cost, a non-illuminated sign can provide a sleek centerpiece for your business without breaking the bank.
- Easy Maintenance: A non-lit sign will typically be easier to maintain. Without the electrical work, there is less to go wrong, wear out, or need replacing over time.
- Easy to move locations: A non-illuminated sign can be relocated easily without worrying about the electrical infrastructure.
- Flexible design options: We can create incredible designs with both illuminated and non-lit signs. But a non-lit option will give us more flexibility and freedom when it comes to color palette and design.
These are all great reasons to consider our non-illuminated exterior signs. However, if you need a sign that can be lit up, we are experts there too.
Non-Illuminated Outdoor Sign Materials
As such, exterior signs need to be made from materials that can stand up to the elements. We use high-quality materials that are tough, durable, and will survive any conditions.
Over the last four decades in business, we have built custom outdoor business signs in all kinds of materials, including Lexan, steel, and aluminum. We will use our expertise to ensure the most suitable materials are used for your project.
We have our own manufacturing facility and handle construction here in the U.S. for unparalleled quality control.
Installation Process for Exterior Signs
While a non-illuminated sign does not need electrical work, there are many other considerations.
At Esco-Pacific Signs, we have a full installation team on staff ready to take on even the largest scale projects. We have a fleet of trucks, including hydraulic boom trucks, cranes, excavators, backhoes, and more.
Our team members will survey the area and complete a clean and professional installation job that will stand the test of time.
Contact Esco Pacific Signs for Exterior Signage Near You
There are so many advantages to fitting your business with top-quality exterior non-illuminated signs. Contact us today to see some of our past projects and to find out how we can help you.
Our company has been creating fully customized signage since 1977. As a full-service company, we keep everything in-house, from design and manufacturing to installation and maintenance. With us, you do not need to shop around for different providers. We have got every aspect of your sign needs covered.
An initial consultation is free – we will only charge when we get our team and equipment out to survey your site. Call (360) 748-6461 or send us an email now.